menu

Mountaintop Elopement – Roan Mountain

Tucked away in the blue ridge mountains, Roan Mountain was a beautiful backdrop for a styled elopements shoot for this lovely couple. This boho couple loved hiking and adventure, and what a better spot for gorgeous landscape portraits and photos than on top of Roan Mountain! With 360 views of the mountains on the North Carolina and Tennessee border, you couldn’t ask for better bridal portraits and elopement photos for this ginger couple. This Roan Mountain shoot ignited our hearts for elopements and shooting on mountaintops around dusk and golden hour.

Roan Mountain Elopement

Bridal Gown : Lillian Ruth Bride

Tuxedo: Prestige Tuxedo

Bouquet: Whimsy Stems

Models: Olivia N.

1. Ashley Joyce says:

This elopement is so perfect! I love the mountains in the background and that she wore sandals with her dress! Everything about this is so lovely & perfect. <3

2. OMG I am OBSESSED with Roan Mountain, and you captured it beautifully! The blue hues is magnificent and showcases the beauty of these mountains and the joy of this couple. Amazing work!

3. Aline Marin says:

Such a cool and gorgeous couple! LOVE it so much! I also love the mountain views so much!!

4. Roan Mountain looks gorgeous! It looks like these two had an amazing time, too!

5. Andrea says:

These photos are stunning-love the deep blue of the mountains in the background! And the joy and laughter are contagious!

6. Heck yeah! Everything about this elopement is cool AF. Totally loving their style and the landscape!

7. Lauren says:

Love these!! Amazing!!

8. Brittany says:

This is such a romantic mountaintop elopement! I love these photos!

9. Liv Hettinga says:

WOW! These images are SO good!! I would definitely visit here, looks gorgeous!

10. Zinette says:

O my gosh!!! These are breathtaking images. Absolutely stunning 😍💞 Really love your work!!

11. Crystal says:

WOW!! These images are breathtaking! Those views are unreal, I need to go one day!!

12. Josefin says:

WOW! I love these picture! So different (in a good way) And the couple seems to be perfect for this powerful location!